HICARE dispatched a delegation that included the Executive Secretary to Korea for the purpose of reinforcing HICARE's network with Korean medical and research institutions and asking their cooperation in the activities of HICARE's 25 years anniversary.
This visit was also made for another purpose of participating in a seminar held by NASHIM.
September 5 to 6, 2016
Member of Board of Directors, Hiroshima Prefectural Medical Association,
Executive Secretary of HICARE
Deputy Direcor of A-bomb Survivors Support Division Hiroshima Prefectural Government,
Chief Secretariat of HICARE
|Kahori Mantoku||Secretariat of HICARE|
Incheon Red Cross Hospital
Headquarter of Korea Red Cross
Special Welfare Services of Korea Red Cross.
Seoul Red Cross HospitalKorea Institute of Radiological & Medical Sciences (KIRAMS)
[Incheon Red Cross Hospital]
(1) Exchanging opinions: Dr. Son Min Soo, President of Incheon Red Cross,
Dr.Shin Dong in, Vice President of Incheon Red Cross Hospital,
and other directors
(2) Participating in NASHIM's seminar
|Lecture1||“Radiation-induced Hematological Disorders”|
Yasushi Miyazaki(MD Professor, Department of Hematology, Atomic Bomb Disease Institute, Nagasaki University)
|LEcture2||“Comparison of Radiation Disaster between Nagasaki, Chernobyl and Fukushima”|
Yuji Nagayama(Director of Atomic Bomb Disease Institute, Nagasaki University)
[Headquarter of Korea Red Cross] [Special Welfare Serviceｓ Office of Korea Red Cross]
(1) Exchanging opinions: Dr. Kang Ho Kwan, Secretary General of Korea Red Cross,
Ms. Park Song Yon, Director of Special Welfare Services Office of
Korea Red Cross,
and other directors.
[Seoul Red Cross Hospital]
(1) Exchanging opinions: Dr. Ki Nam Lee, Vice President of Seoul Red Cross Hospital.
(2) Discussing meeting with the past participants of HICARE training: Ms. Kim Hyoung Ju,
Dr. Yoon hyong moon, Ms. Moon Sung Sim, Ms. Kim Seo Jung,
Chief of Nurse Ms. Kim
[Korea Institute of Radiological & Medical Sciences]
(1) Exchanging opinions: Dr. Chang Woon Choi, President of KIRAMS.
(2) Discussion meeting with the past participants of HICARE training: Dr. Hyo Rak Lee, Mr. Ok Young Jung, Mr. Seok Won Yoon, Ms. Ae Jin Jung,
Ms. Won Kyung Na, Ms. Sohyeon Kim
With Dr. Son, President of Incheon Red Cross Hospital
With Mr. Kan, Secretary General of Korea Red Cross (Center) and Ms. Park, Director of Special Welfare Services Office (the second from the left)
With the past participants of HICARE training at Seoul Red Cross Hospital
With the past participants of HICARE training at KIRAMS
Dr. Choi, president of Korea Institute of Radiological & Medical Sciences (right) and Dr. Kaseda, Executive Secretary of HICARE