1. Dr. Mai Dang Tam (Vietnam)
Ho chi Minh City Eye Hospital, Glaucoma Doctor
2. Dr. Flávio Heuta Ivano (Brazil)
Sugisawa Hospital, Medical Assistant of Digesive Surgery and Digestive Endoscopy Department
3. Dr. Marcos Henrique Castanheira (Brazil)
Hospital Nipo Brasileiro, General, Trauma and Acute Care Surgeon
4. Dr. Edison Takehiko Yanagita (Brazil)
Santa Cruz Hospital General Physician
February 6 to 24, 2017
Hiroshima University Hospital
Kurakake Nozomi-en (Nursing Home for A-bomb survivors)
Hiroshima Red Cross Hospital & Atomic-bomb Survivors Hospital
Radiation Effects Research Foundation
Hiroshima University Hospital (Advanced Emergency and Critical Care Center)
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, etc.
Hiroshima University (Research Institute for Radiation Biology and Medicine)
Diagnosis of radiation disorder
Briefings at radiation-related institutions
With Dr. Nanao Kamada (right), Board Chairman of Hiroshima A-bomb Survivors Relief Foundation, at Kurakake Nozomi-en nursing home
Dr. Shunichi Kaseda (right), Vice President of Hiroshima Red Cross Hospital & Atomic-bomb Survivors Hospital
With Dr. Tatsukawa (left), Division Chief, Division of Medicine, Department of Clinical Studies, Radiation Effects Research Foundation
With Professor Nobuyuki Hirohashi (left back) of Advanced Emergency and Critical Care Center, Hiroshima University Hospital
Dr. Marcos H. Castanheira received the certificate from Dr. Matsuura (left), Director of Research Institute for Radiation Biology & Medicine.
Dr. Flávio H. Ivano received the certificate from Director Matsuura (left).
Dr. Edison T. Yanagita received the certificate from Director Matsuura (left).
Professor Kiuchi (left), Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, gave lecture to Mai Dang Tam.
- we had the opportunity to add knowledge in the area of oncology and other diseases caused by radiation exposure, in the area of research on stem cells and history on the atomic bomb.
- I will tell all my friends about all activities that I joined in HICARE training so that all of them
- Related to the A-bomb victims we can apply the same screening and health care program that is used to here in Hiroshima in healthy patients.
- no one in the world has so much experience in acute and chronic treatment of patients exposed to radiation and to learn about it is a unique opportunity.